Concept2 Model E Rowing Machine Review – Indoor Rowing Machine
|Product Dimensions||96 x 24 x 20 inches|
|Item Weight||65 pounds|
|Width||24 inches (61 cm)|
|Seat Height||20 inches (51 cm)|
|Monorail Length||54 inches (137 cm), fits inseams up to 38 inches|
|Chain||Nickel-plated steel chain|
|Maximum User Weight||500 lb. (227 kg)|
|Space Requirements (in use)||Assembled 8 ft x 2 ft (244 cm x 61 cm)|
The Concept2 Indoor Rowing Machine is designed to endure heavy use. It gets a durable metal monitor arm, double powder coat with aglossy finish, nickel-plated chain, and steel legs that support an access point of 20”. The high seat positioning comparatively places the learners a wider range who have to need extra room for their legs.
The Model E features a steel frame and uses air for resistance that increases the rower’s strength. The adjustable damper is making this model suitable for people at all training levels.
The PM5 display that is called backlit computer which preset workout programs and rowing games for showing data such as calories burned, pace and distance. These data are transferable to other devices. If you read our Concept2 Model E Indoor Rowing Machine review for the first time, you will be familiar with this gear Concept2 Model E.
1. Computer Features
The PM5 Monitor Perform a lot of great features. First of all, the Garmin chest strap heart rate monitor receives information so that you can maximize your workout. Besides all the individual displays, the computer also comprises games that allow you to race against another rower.
Moreover, you can race against your particular previous workouts as a motivation to progress on your own personal performance. The PM5 also has a memory card that helps you to transfer and store your exercisedata where you can upload data to a computer. Check out the full Concept2 Model E Indoor Rowing Machine review for a complete feature along with pros & cons.
2. Simple to Use from Start to Finish
Although the Concept2 Model E Rowing Machine may look complicated, it is actually simple to use. The elevated 20-inch seat height helps users to get on and off the rower securely and provides a usual rowing movement. With this Model, you will be able to get your rower set up swiftly.
3. Trustworthy & Well Built
The Model E Indoor Rower is produced in a large-scale industrial process by Concept2, that has been a leading producer in the fitness industry for a number of years. This Indoor Rower was first designed for commercial, heavy-duty use in gyms and the armed. Now modified for home use, the rower is built from solid and durable materials.
If you are uncertain which model is for you, check our quick guide Concept2 Model E Indoor Rowing Machine review.
4. Large Footprint
The Model E takes large open space at 9-foot-long. You will also need at least 4-feet of permission to place your rowing motion. Though the Model E collapses into two pieces, it will take up a lot of space in the position of your room for storage.
The commercial-grade construction ensures that the Concept 2 Model E PM5 is a quality product for your home gym for a long time. The computer features are providing some different motivational settings help you to increase workouts. The Garmin chest strap heart rate monitor receives information so that you can maximize your workout.
Overall, Concept2 Indoor Rowing Machine can be the best rowing machine because it has a great resistance, better performance monitor, and the excellent build quality. If you need the additional features such as fixed monitor arm, taller seat height, nickel-plated chain, etc. then you should buy the Model E.
We hope you enjoyed our Concept2 Model E Indoor Rowing Machine review! If you have any queries, please go and leave them in the comment section below.
Products You May Consider
- WEIGHT CAPACITY: Up to 300 lbs. Intended to be used on the hard flat floor.
- SEATING COMFORT: Large seat cushion for people of any size, easily adjustable to fit anywhere from 5'3 inch to 6'1 inch users. HEART RATE: Hand Pulse Monitor
- Please tighten the Screws/Bolts to avoid noise during pedaling;Fitness Goal:Increase Cardio, Lose Weight. The bike will fold to at least ½ the size as when fully assembled, so it is uniquely compact
- COMPACT DESIGN: Folds for storage and can moved with the included transportation wheels
- TENSION RESISTANCE: An 8 level Magnetic Tension control system, allows the user to adjust the tension level for an easier or more difficult workout. Refer to the manual for troubleshooting steps of Tension system malfunctioning.
- Low impact workout that engages all major muscle groups; work legs, core and arms with a smooth, high calorie-burning motion.
- Track your progress with real-time reliable data; the Performance Monitor 5 (included) self-calibrates for comparable results; connect wirelessly to heart rate belts and apps (not included).
- Designed to fit most users: 14-inch seat height, adjustable footrests and ergonomic handle.
- Separates easily into two pieces for storage; caster wheels make it mobile; easy to assemble with only eight screws.
- Space recommended for use is 9 x 4 feet; 500-pound user capacity; 5-year frame warranty included.