Concept2 Model D Rowing Machine Review
|Product Dimensions||96 x 24 x 44.5 inches|
|Item Weight||57 pounds|
|Chain or cord||Nickel-plated steel|
|Chain/Cord housing||Partially enclosed|
|Power requirement||2 cell batteries|
|Max user weight||300-500 lb (135-227 kg)|
|Item model number||2712-US|
|Seat height||14 in (36 cm), 54 in (137 cm)|
|Construction||Aluminum front legs, steel rear legs|
|Monitor Arm||ABS plastic|
Concept 2 Model D is quite a popular rower machine as it offers top-notch performance. Concept2 Model D Rowing is used by Olympic-level athletes for training because of its brilliant performance.
One of the most impressive qualities of Concept 2 model d is the advanced PM5 monitor. The monitor provides you data that mentions about pace, watts, stroke rate and calories. There is an automatic ‘just row’ mode to set up various workouts.
Now, let us move towards the technical specifications stated in the Concept2 Model D Indoor Rowing review.
The rower consists of flywheel and damper for superior performance. You can control strokes as per your wish through the damper which easily adjusts airflow to the flywheel. The PM5 monitor helps you work out efficiently through the data given like SPM; calories burned, heart rate, etc. Besides, the seat height keeps a low profile for solid work out.
2. Materials and quality
The Concept has earned much reputation in building durable materials. It is constructed with a nickel-plated chain. The materials used in this machine can provide you lifetime support efficiently.
3. Comfortable to use
You can adjust your feet comfortably as the footrests of Concept 2 model d has a wide range of shoe sizes. The ergonomic handle allows you to bend at a 10-degree angle for hand and arm work-outs.
Besides, the flywheel is sometimes annoying as it creates noise but this machine’s flywheel is designed in a way that is quiet and does not disturb others.
4. Convenient to use
The Concept2 model d indoor rowing machine with pm5 is convenient for users as it can be easily assembled and used. The separation of the machine into two pieces makes it easy for the user to store it.
As you have read the Concept2 Model D Indoor Rowing review, you might have learned many things about Concept2 Model D Rowing. Concept2 model d indoor rowing machine with pm5 may cost more than casual rowers, but concept 2 model d pm5 has an advanced monitor than others that can even use USB drives.
We can conclude the Concept2 Model D Indoor Rowing review saying that it is a machine of outstanding value as it yields features worth the price.
Products You May Consider
- WEIGHT CAPACITY: Up to 300 lbs. Intended to be used on the hard flat floor.
- SEATING COMFORT: Large seat cushion for people of any size, easily adjustable to fit anywhere from 5'3 inch to 6'1 inch users. HEART RATE: Hand Pulse Monitor
- Please tighten the Screws/Bolts to avoid noise during pedaling;Fitness Goal:Increase Cardio, Lose Weight. The bike will fold to at least ½ the size as when fully assembled, so it is uniquely compact
- COMPACT DESIGN: Folds for storage and can moved with the included transportation wheels
- TENSION RESISTANCE: An 8 level Magnetic Tension control system, allows the user to adjust the tension level for an easier or more difficult workout. Refer to the manual for troubleshooting steps of Tension system malfunctioning.
- Low impact workout that engages all major muscle groups; work legs, core and arms with a smooth, high calorie-burning motion.
- Track your progress with real-time reliable data; the Performance Monitor 5 (included) self-calibrates for comparable results; connect wirelessly to heart rate belts and apps (not included).
- Designed to fit most users: 14-inch seat height, adjustable footrests and ergonomic handle.
- Separates easily into two pieces for storage; caster wheels make it mobile; easy to assemble with only eight screws.
- Space recommended for use is 9 x 4 feet; 500-pound user capacity; 5-year frame warranty included.