WaterRower Club Rowing Machine Review
|Product Dimensions||83 x 24 x 21 inches|
|Item Weight||117 pounds|
|Model Number||Club S4|
|Build Material||Solid Ash Wood|
|Maximum User Weight||1000 lbs|
|Full Water Tank Weight||37 lbs|
|Monitor Type||S4 Digital Monitor|
|Warranty||3 years for Machine’s Frame, 1 year Other Components|
This section of the WaterRower Club Rowing Machine review will try to explain the technicalities of the WaterRower Club Rowing Machine. But do not be alarmed.
Considered by many customer reviews to be ‘the best rowing machine’, this rowing machine is made of solid ash wood, and the frame absorbs most of the noise and vibrations that are made by operating on it. Also, its resistance is adjusted using its polycarbonate water tank. The more water you pour into it, the harder to will become for you to paddle the machine.
The rowing machine also comes with an S4 digital monitor that monitors your performance, from stroke rate, heartbeat rate to auto-preview of up to the last 9 performances of yours (along with backlighting). The machine can also hold a whopping maximum of 1000 lbs of users’ weight.
Let us now take a detailed look at this rock climbing shoe’s features in our WaterRower Club Rowing Machine review.
1. Solid Ash Wooden Frame
The WaterRower Club Rowing Machine is made of solid ash wood, reinforced further with Danish oil to further strengthen the frame, and urethane to keep termites and other wood-eating bugs away from the wooden structure. The wooden structure absorbs most of the vibrations and sound that would come out from the usage of the machine. The frame does not creek or make sounds that you would generally expect from a wooden frame.
This sturdy frame can also hold up to a maximum of 1000 lbs.
2. Water Tank
Made of polycarbonate plastic (tough and transparent plastic material), the water tank can hold up to 37 lbs of water. The more water is poured into the tank, the more resistance there will be for the rotary blades to turn, making it harder for you to tug the cable. The higher the resistance is; the higher the difficulty should be.
3. S4 Digital Monitor
This rowing machine also comes with a S4 Digital Monitor that will keep track of your performance as you use the rowing machine. The monitor can measure your heartbeat rate, stroke rate, distance, duration, etc. It even comes with quick start options to allow you to start your workout quickly by setting the monitor quickly. The monitor even comes with a backlight so that you can keep track of your workout even in low light. The monitor can also be linked to a computer to utilize training programs, simulate online races, etc.
As seen in our WaterRower Club Rowing Machine review, the WaterRower Club Rowing Machine barely has any major negative points. It gives you magnificent comfort while rowing exercises. It is a durable, good-looking and hassle-free rowing machine that can help you with most of your cardio workout.
In this review of ours, we hope that we have managed to give you a clearer idea of the things you can do with this rowing machine. For those who expect to own the best rowing machine for beginners and experts alike that is comfortable to use and has flexible and performance recordable ability, this might be your befitting choice of a rowing machine for your workout.
Products You May Consider
- WEIGHT CAPACITY: Up to 300 lbs. Intended to be used on the hard flat floor.
- SEATING COMFORT: Large seat cushion for people of any size, easily adjustable to fit anywhere from 5'3 inch to 6'1 inch users. HEART RATE: Hand Pulse Monitor
- Please tighten the Screws/Bolts to avoid noise during pedaling;Fitness Goal:Increase Cardio, Lose Weight. The bike will fold to at least ½ the size as when fully assembled, so it is uniquely compact
- COMPACT DESIGN: Folds for storage and can moved with the included transportation wheels
- TENSION RESISTANCE: An 8 level Magnetic Tension control system, allows the user to adjust the tension level for an easier or more difficult workout. Refer to the manual for troubleshooting steps of Tension system malfunctioning.
- Low impact workout that engages all major muscle groups; work legs, core and arms with a smooth, high calorie-burning motion.
- Track your progress with real-time reliable data; the Performance Monitor 5 (included) self-calibrates for comparable results; connect wirelessly to heart rate belts and apps (not included).
- Designed to fit most users: 14-inch seat height, adjustable footrests and ergonomic handle.
- Separates easily into two pieces for storage; caster wheels make it mobile; easy to assemble with only eight screws.
- Space recommended for use is 9 x 4 feet; 500-pound user capacity; 5-year frame warranty included.