Stamina Body Trac Glider 1050 Rowing Machine Review
|Product Dimensions||50 x 12 x 10 inches|
|Item Weight||37 pounds|
|Program Options for the Blade||Variable Rowing|
|Body Material||Steel with Aluminum Beam|
|Handle Type||Sting With Comfort Grip|
|Coating Medium of the Beam||Aluminum|
|Attachments||Manual and Extra Seat|
|Warranty||1 Year Limited Warranty|
This rower machine can appear smaller than the others but do not get fooled by the looks. It is high performing and thus it has continued to surprise the users with its strong built. While writing this Stamina Body Trac Glider 1050 Rowing Machine review, we have found out that most buyers are happy with the strong construction of the frame.
The body features a steel construction underlined by an aluminum beam. The steel body is heavy so the rower does not wobble during the workout. Plus, the beam is smooth so it does not make much sound either.
It has one downside, however. The weight capacity. Many Stamina Body Trac Glider 1050 Rowing Machine review writers have pointed out that the machine does not take higher weight well. But it is understandable considering that it is a compact rowing machine.
1. Adjustable Resistance In The Gas Shock Mechanism
The gas shock mechanism provided in the rowing machine can be easily adjusted. Meaning that you can decide whether you want more force or less force while rowing.
2. Fitness Monitor With Multiple Variables
There is an easy to see fitness monitor attached to the rower machine. It lets you see your blood pressure, stroke count, time spent and calories burnt. You can also use it to make minor adjustments.
3. Easy Folding And Storing Functionality
The machine can be folded with a simple tuck and lock. This allows you to store it in a convenient manner. Saving space and being assembled in a small place is also its specialty. This feature is highly regarded is another Stamina Body Trac Glider 1050 Rowing Machine reviews as well.
4. Ball Bearing Roller With Aluminum Beam
The roller provided in the rower is ball bearing and it also comes with an aluminum beam. As a result, the rowing gets as noise free as possible and your machine gets a level up in the durability section.
5. Compact Structure With Durable Frame
The machine has a compact design so it is easy to carry and place. The full steel construction is also its plus point. Usually, you do not get machines so durable at such an affordable price.
This is the last part of our Stamina Body Trac Glider 1050 Rowing Machine review. Hopefully, this has been informative to you guys and now you can make a better purchasing decision.
Performance of Stamina Body Trac Glider 1050 Rowing Machine is as solid as it can be. You can easily adjust your need on the rower with a simple click and you can see your performance on the monitor. So, it has all of that high-end rower feeling in a reasonable price tag.
So, if you are serious about getting in shape and want to start in the door then you can try out Stamina Body Trac 1050 Rower. You will not be disappointed. It is one of the nicest rower machines in the market right now.
It is time for us to bid goodbye. If you still have any question about this Stamina Body Trac Glider 1050 Rowing Machine review then feel free to contact us. Have a good day.
Products You May Consider
- WEIGHT CAPACITY: Up to 300 lbs. Intended to be used on the hard flat floor.
- SEATING COMFORT: Large seat cushion for people of any size, easily adjustable to fit anywhere from 5'3 inch to 6'1 inch users. HEART RATE: Hand Pulse Monitor
- Please tighten the Screws/Bolts to avoid noise during pedaling;Fitness Goal:Increase Cardio, Lose Weight. The bike will fold to at least ½ the size as when fully assembled, so it is uniquely compact
- COMPACT DESIGN: Folds for storage and can moved with the included transportation wheels
- TENSION RESISTANCE: An 8 level Magnetic Tension control system, allows the user to adjust the tension level for an easier or more difficult workout. Refer to the manual for troubleshooting steps of Tension system malfunctioning.
- Low impact workout that engages all major muscle groups; work legs, core and arms with a smooth, high calorie-burning motion.
- Track your progress with real-time reliable data; the Performance Monitor 5 (included) self-calibrates for comparable results; connect wirelessly to heart rate belts and apps (not included).
- Designed to fit most users: 14-inch seat height, adjustable footrests and ergonomic handle.
- Separates easily into two pieces for storage; caster wheels make it mobile; easy to assemble with only eight screws.
- Space recommended for use is 9 x 4 feet; 500-pound user capacity; 5-year frame warranty included.