Relefree Pair Of Vinyl 1 Inch Spinlock Collars Review
|Dimensions||7.9ʺ x 7ʺ x 0.8ʺ|
What makes you work out with a weight? Obviously, it’s the fitness. Weight training helps to burn more calories than a free hand workout and to put the weight into your bars you need a spinlock. We found the Referee spinlock a useful one and for some good reasons. Let’s try to find out how it can help you and your friends.
Whom is this product for?
There are many kinds of collar available in the market to help the people with their weightlifting. All these gears are to make the weight stable with the bars. When you have a decent collar at the end of your weight, there is less chance of weights to slide off suddenly. This Referee spinlock is one of the simplest collars you can get. You need a threaded bar to use it with the weights, and for heavy weight training, metal collars are the first choice of all. This kind of vinyl collars best with low weight barbells.
Referee Vinyl Spinlock Collars Explained
What is spinlock for? It is to resist the weight sliding off from the bars. In order to set this Vinyl spinlock on your weight bar, the ends have to be threaded. It is of no use with the threadless bars. It’s a one-inch spinlock to help you with the bars. You will find it really helpful to some extent. For the low weight training, you don’t need to buy the expensive metal spinlocks this kind of simple spinlock is enough.
Considering the user need Referee comes with the pair of a spinlock to make sure users having the right amount of safety on both sides of the bar. The spinlock makes the weight disc steady, and you remain safe from any unwanted injury. This gear might look like a simple one when you see them in the pack, but it has got great use with your bars and weight discs. Without having the proper support, the disc would not stay with the bar. If any of the weight slips, it can cause a serious kind of injury to your tissues.
Common Questions and Answers
- Question : Which type of spinlock would you prefer? Answer :
- Question : How many spinlocks are there in this package? Answer :
- Question : My curl does not have the thread will I be able to use the spinlock? Answer :
It depends on how much weight you are going to lift. For heavier barbell and dumbbell a metal spinlock is safer, but if you are not up to heavyweight, then it’s ok with this kind of vinyl made spinlocks.
It’s a set of 2 spinlocks.
No, to set the spinlock properly, you need the threaded bars.
If you compare this Relefree spinlock with a metal spinlock, you will definitely find the metal ones more useful as this kind of collars are more stable and able to take a great load. The vinyl made spinlocks have got the chance to skid over the thread, and if it happens, there is a big chance of serious injury. For this reason, it is safe to use the Relefree spinlock for low weight training. Other than that you will this simple gear essential in every training session. Enjoy your weight lifting with Relefree!
Products You May Consider
- 100% Brand New.
- This barbell clamp fits for 2 inches Olympic size.Perfect for crossfit workouts,Olympic lifts,overhead press,deadlifts,bench press,or any other workout using 2 inches Olympic Barbell.
- Material:reinforced plastic ,ABS (HIGH Quality:Nylon 662),Package Include: 2 * Barbell Clamps
- Satisfaction Guaranteed: If you're unsatisfied with our 2 inch olympic barbell clamps, simply return them via Amazon's no hassle returns
- Easy to use, one hand install ~ Spring powered Snap-Latch design to keep you safe.These collars are a favorite for crossfit and many other commercial gyms.
- EASE OF USE ENABLES WORKING WEIGHT TO BE CHANGED QUICKLY. You no longer need to waste lots of time annoying yourself with unwieldy spring collars when changing the working weight. Training sessions will become much more pleasant.
- SAFETY IS PARAMOUNT WHEN WORKING WITH WEIGHTS! Iron Lab collars were developed to withstand serious strains. The cam clamp locks securely onto the bar. You will feel much more confident and have more pleasant training sessions.
- MATERIAL: HIGH-STRENGTH NYLON. Iron lab collars are manufactured from high-strength nylon using casting and high-pressure processing. The simple clamp locks securely into place. The durable cast body and high-pressure grip pads make the collar virtually indestructible!
- WARRANTY: making sure that you get a product of the highest quality is very important to us. Iron Lab provides a full warranty for all of its products. If you are not satisfied with the quality of your 2 inch Olympic barbell clamp, simply send us a letter and we will either replace it or give you a refund as soon as possible.
- HURRY, THE PRICE WILL INCREASE SOON! In Order to Get Your Barbell Collars Right Now, Click «Add to Cart»!