TWF 2.5mm Neoprene Gloves | Review Of Kayak Gloves
Hand gloves are handy outfits to keep hands warm and stay protected. There are different types of gloves suitable for different uses. There are chemical resistant gloves like butyl gloves and nitrile gloves chemical resistance for safety when dealing with chemicals in the factory or lab. Some types are thick enough to keep wearers body warm usually known as the warmest gloves. Some gloves are used as sports gear made from neoprene. These neoprene gloves provide an added advantage for recreational activities or sports. They can be waterproof or warm intended for winter use or both.
Among the crowd of renowned brands, there is one reliable manufacturer: The Wetsuit Factory, in short TWF. They have been providing wetsuits and beach accessories since 1969. The neoprene work gloves they bring are top-of-the-range in this category. This is the review of TWF 2.5mm Neoprene Gloves. The discussion is here to educate you along with a buying recommendation. Read till the end if you are a potential buyer.
Whom is this product for?
TWF gloves are ideal for scuba divers, canoeists, and those who like to enjoy rowing or bodyboarding and more involved in water sports. These neoprene gloves are thick enough to keep fingers toasty. They provide comfort for wearers when engaged in cold water. They have rubber textured palm grip which offers non-slip hold.
|Seam Sealing||Glued and Blind Stitched|
|Suitable For||Water Sports|
|Size||Large, X-Large, Medium, Small, X-Small|
The TWF 3mm Gloves Explained
TFW 2.5mm Neoprene Gloves will not unpleasantly take the wind out of your sails! Inside the box, you will get a pair of gloves. Key features include:
Fine Fabrics with Technical Sealing
These gloves are made out of 2.5mm neoprene. The pieces of fabric are glued and blind stitched seam sealed. Blindstitch is a sewing technique in which pieces of fabrics are joined in a technical way that the stitch thread remains almost invisible.
Secure Hold & Snug Fit
They are made with a wetsuit which is made of foamed neoprene material. The item has rubber grips on the palms for a non-slip hold. Plus, textured palm print increases good holding ability. These gloves can be used for picking things up in the water especially if a diver does not want to touch anything with bare hands. Double Velcro straps ensure a snug fit which goes around the wrist.
Ideal for Diving, Surfing
TFW Gloves are ideal for water sports like surfing and diving. These heated gloves are thick enough to keep hands warm. This item is great for diving in cold water, and it protects hands from corals. They are nice and comfortable in cold water temperature around 10-degrees.
All products from TWF are covered by 12 months guarantee from the date of purchase against defective materials and craftsmanship. Any of their goods do not come with a quibble guarantee. This offer does not include mishandling, wear, and tear or unintentional damage.
We Liked It Because
- TFW neoprene gloves are ideal for water sports like water surfing and diving and all that
- The stitch thread remains invisible or almost invisible
- These 2.5mm Gloves are thick enough to keep fingers warm
- Velcro straps ensure a comfortable fit
- They feel comfortable in the cold water down to temperature 10-degrees
- Textured palm print offers a non-slip grip
- TFW neoprene gloves do not have a quibble guarantee
What We Did Not Like?
- The thickness of the fabric shrinks as you go deeper underwater
- You would lose a little hold on some obstacles later in the race
Common Questions and Answers
- Question : Amazon is featuring 3mm, but in the product description, it has been mentioned 2.5mm. Which one is correct? Answer :
- Question : What types of sports are these gloves suitable for? Answer :
Actually, these gloves are made of 2.5mm neoprene fabric. There are textured palm print and the rubber grip on the palm. Most probably, Amazon might have done this because these features increase the thickness nearly about 3mm though they did not have mentioned it or cleared their points.
They are suitable for most water sports. You can use them for snorkeling, scuba diving or other in the water sports. Besides, they are comfortable in the cold water as they offer warm. When the temperature is down to 12 degrees, you can use them for on the water sports like canoeing, kayaking or surfing. These gloves come with rubber grips on the palms so that you can get a good hold.
To end with, these TWF 2.5mm Neoprene Gloves offer adequate protection when some serious paddling. The textured print on the palm does not allow your hand to slip when wet. The value they come in is worth your money. You can also brood over 3mm Neoprene Wetsuit Gloves by Slyzone. They are made of SCR Neoprene. This material effectively reduces the loss of temperature from swimmers’ hand. Its stretchy wetsuit material comfortably fits your palm. And, they are available in Small, Medium and Large sizes. But they hold somewhat higher price label.
Overall, the seam construction comes with glued and blind stitch to reduce flushing. The neoprene material is long-lasting and quite flexible. These thoroughbred mens winter gloves can hit a home run!
Products You May Consider
- Long Lasting, Non-toxic Formula
- 200+ pumps per bottle
- Works on glass and plastic
- Use for wet or dry applications
- 【INCOMPARABLE SEA VIEW】With Swonder, experience a broad view of the sea underwater. Refined for maximum visual clarity, you can now enjoy snorkeling with an undistorted view, allowing you to discover countless sea creatures!
- 【SPECIAL WARNING TOP】Safety is our top priority, which is why there's a bright orange top on the breathing tube. By knowing that others can see where you are, and that you're safe, snorkeling becomes fun and carefree.
- 【DRY-TOP DESIGN】Our dry-top design will stop water from entering the snorkel while you are underwater. You can now fully focus on snorkeling without worrying about choking on water.
- 【EASY TO BREATHE】Tired of struggling to breathe through a traditional snorkel? We've solved your problems with our full-face design. Just breathe naturally through your nose and mouth.
- 【ANTI-FOG & ANTI-LEAK】Don' t worry about your mask fogging up or leaking. The snorkel is equipped with separate air-flow channels to prevent fogging, and our wider silicone seal will fit your face perfectly, preventing water from leaking into the mask! If water gets into the mask, simply raise your head to allow the water to drain through the chin valve.
Hot New Items
|1||Just Add Water Jaws Quick Spit Antifog Spray||from $6.39||Buy on Amazon|
|2||Swonder 2018 Newest Version 180° Panoramic Sea View Full Face Snorkel Mask-Tubeless Snorkeling Set...||from $29.99||Buy on Amazon|