Luxfit Foam Roller Review – Extra Firm With 3 Year Warranty
|Sizes available||6x36, 6x18, 6x12|
|Density||2 lbs. /Cubic foot|
|Warranty||1-year limited warranty|
Working in an identical position for a long time and now feeling pain in a specific part of your body area? You might have developed the myofascial pain which is caused by repetitive motion. How to get relief from this kind of pain? A simple technique is to use a foam roller. By using foam rollers, you will be able to take care of the muscles without the help of others. Which foam roller should you use? After spending some time we have found Lux fit foam roller which is high in density and remains in the same shape no matter how hard you go on it. Now let's have a good look at this Luxfit foam roller whether will it be enough for the relaxation of your muscles or not.
Whom is this product for?
A foam roller can be used by anyone from a housewife to professional athletes. It’s a simple and effective technique to work on the soft tissues. Experts take this rolling as a self-myofascial release (SMR) or self-massage. The rolling helps to lengthen the fascia that covers the muscles which get tight when there is the repetitive motion of a certain body part. It’s the reason people often feel pain in their shoulder or neck as this part of the body is mostly activated with the repetitive motions. People working long hours in front of the computers or the athletes who move a lot will find it really helpful for the relaxation of their muscles.
The LuxFit Foam Roller Explained
It’s the time to use a foam roller when you are exhausted after a hard session on the gym or after a busy day on the work. The foam roller is going to help your muscles to relax after the hard work out session in the gym. Case study says we often work on a specific body part more than usual and there you need the foam roller to make you feel good otherwise it’s going to be really painful.
The foam roller is a simple exercising gear that works fine with all the muscles in your body. Whether you are facing difficulties with your neck and shoulder for working on the computer or any desk job or you are an athlete, and obviously, you run a lot, and your leg burns after the running simple foam roller exercises have got all the solution. What you don’t get from this Luxfit back roller is the textures on it. It’s a plain yoga roller which may sometime slide if you don’t use a mat under it. Also, you may not be able to press on your knots with this plain roller.
Common Questions and Answers
- Question : Is there any user guide with the package? Answer :
- Question : How we should determine the size of the body roller? Answer :
- Question : What size roller would you suggest for a 6′8ʺ tall guy? Answer :
No, it’s a real bare exercising gear from the manufacturer, but you don’t need to be worried about it. There is lot’s fitness video on YouTube about using a fitness roller.
It’s better to get the highest size the 36ʺ one. You will be able to place it vertically and lay the whole back on it. It helps to work on the back comfortably with various moves.
No doubt it’s the 6x36 massage roller it’s not like I’m suggesting you the highest size for your great height. I will suggest the same for a relatively short person also as the longer roller gives better control over the rolling.
To buy anything the budget is a fact. This Luxfit roller is one of the best foam rollers because of its lower price with the quality. Comparing to other brands, it gives you the financial relax also. Moreover, like the other foam roller Luxfit is not only a foam roller for the back but also efficiently works on legs and arms. So there is really no reason to go for the Luxfit foam roller.
Products You May Consider
- 12.75 inches x 5.25 inch diameter , lightweight yet rugged solid core EVA massage roller with triple grid 3D massage zones mimics the finger , palm , and thumb of a therapist's hands . Travel friendly at just 1 lb .
- Medium density muscle roller is comfortable to use - making it easy for beginners , but still effective at penetrating the soft tissue layer of tired muscles . Soft enough to use while in pain from lower back injury , sciatica or plantar fasciitis .
- One of the best recovery tools to treat muscle pain , increase performance and flexibility. Rolling before and after exercise sis part of a great stretching routine . Increases blood flow to massage site , flushing away stored lactic acid .
- Stretch overworked and strained muscles of the leg , arms , and feet by rolling during your warm up and cool downs . Provides instant benefit to the hamstring , IT band , glutes , and calves by delivering superior massages at home or in the gym .
- Loved by runners , Crossfit athletes , yoga and Pilates students , swimmers , physical or sports therapy patients , and those just doing a normal fitness workout . Great for the arch of the foot , and any part of the body but the spine or neck .