Beurer Heart Rate Pm25 | Heart Monitor Watch Review
Heart rate is an important figure to know when training you can use the data to guide your training session to stay fit. A heart monitor watch is a monitoring device that uses personal data to measure pulse rate by displaying on the monitor. Nowadays, the state-of-the-art technology exists that can analyze pulse rate precisely from your wrist.
Among many available options out in the market, the PM 25 heartbeat monitor by Beurer is a well admired award-winning device. This watch is a winner of the coveted award: the ‘Runner’s World’ and the German ‘Stiftung Warentest’ Test/2011. It has been designed for sports enthusiasts of both infrequent and severe types. In this review, we highlight on HRM 67305 to educate potential buyers with buying recommendations.
Whom is this product for?
The PM 25 heart monitor watch is perfect for any workout; walking, running, climbing. Since it is waterproof to 30m, this device is also suitable for swimming. This Beurer wrist heart rate monitor analyzes ECG heart-beat through precise signals which the chest strap sent to the device within an impressive range of 70cm. Plus, it will also calculate burned calories fat during the training session. This is perfect for both beginner and the athlete of more advanced level.
|Dimensions||1 cm x 1 cm x 1 cm|
|Style||Wrist Based Heart Rate Monitor|
|Collection||Beurer PM 25|
|Special Features||Pulse Monitor, Back Light|
|Energy Content||0.66 Watt-hours|
|Types of Battery||Lithium (As an Anode)|
|Water Resistant Mark||30m|
|Warranty||A Generous 3-year|
The Beurer Heart Rate Monitor Watch Explained
The Beurer PM 25 heart monitor watch is an analog heart rate tracker. This heart rate watch has a built-in integrated activity sensor in its flexible chest strap. It helps measure heart rates through accurate ECG signal. This analog monitor supports the daily workout regime for individual training range with alarm. Training times include 3-training area suggestions for the training zone among Health, Fat Burn or Endurance. It also analyzes consumed calories and fat burned by using personal data during the workout session.
The HRM 67305 is 122g in weight feels a little bit cumbersome. But, it comes with an attractive blue color. It is a wrist-based heart rate monitor. The heart rate monitor watch by Beurer features a bright and large illuminated display. The LCD console shows time, day, date, stopwatch, alarm clock, 50 laps time, average heart rate per lap, countdown timer, calorie consumption in kcal and fat burning in gram. The back side of the watch is tightened with four metal screws to ensure the water resistance to 30m. Thus, it is suitable for swimming. Backed by a generous 3-year warranty.
We Liked It Because
- An analog heart rate tracker with alarm supports the workout regime for distinct training range
- A built-in integrated activity sensor is set up in its flexible chest strap
- Training times include three different training zone
- 3-training area suggestions for health, fat burn or strength
- The monitor is wrist-based
What We Did Not Like?
- Looks a bit thick and bulky
Common Questions and Answers
- Question : What does the illuminated display show? Answer :
- Question : Is this watch compatible with Polar Chest strap? Answer :
- Question : What is the set limits for pulse rate? Answer :
The illuminated display is very effective that shows important data. It displays time, day, date, stopwatch, alarm, average and maximum heart rate, 50 laps time, countdown timer, consumed calorie and burned fat.
No. It is not compatible with other straps. It only works with Beurer’s chest strap.
When setting up the monitor, you need to put the low and hi-limits to get it a function. It will not display until the strap is comfortable. For a better connection, moisten the strap with water slightly.
To conclude, the heart rate monitor by Beurer is one of the best heart rate monitor watches in our list. A chest strap guides for through breathing training. Besides analyzing the pulse rate, this heart monitor watch measures stress, calculate calorie consumption and burned fat or any other useful features that modern tracking gadgets offer your wrist. The illumination display is bright.
At an affordable price, you can consider the YoYoFit Heart Rate Monitor. It comes with a built-in cordless USB port for easy charging. The good side is once it is charged, it can run for 5 to 7 days. The device can automatically track your sleep. But the problem comes with the range as it is not so great. Overall, the Beurer HRM is almost a complete package in one device. Plus, the price tag it holds is a vantage point regarding features: a good bang for your bucks!
Products You May Consider
- BUILT-IN MEMORY: Store 1 heart rate training session. Perfect for sports and activities where a wrist unit would be difficult to use.
- GoPro COMPATIBLE: Pair your H10 heart rate sensor directly to the GoPro Hero 5 compatibility camera and overlay your heart rate data onto the recorded video.
- UPDATEABLE FIRMWARE: Firmware updates that enhance the functionality. Operating temperature -10 °C to +50 °C / 14 °F to 122 °F
- ENHANCED BATTERY LIFE: 400 hours of operation time on a user replaceable
- Fits chests measuring 22 to 34 inches. COMFORTABLE FIT: Revised strap design provides the comfort and security needed when exercising.
- The IQ Shield Fitbit Charge 2 Screen Protector includes our proprietary screen protector, installation tray or spray solution, squeegee, lint-free cloth, and intuitive installation instructions
- Innovative LIQuidSkin adhesive coupled with our unique IQ Shield wet-install method ensures easy, bubble-free and frustration free installation that will leave the film perfectly contoured to any device
- Unlike other common screen protectors, IQ Shield LIQuidSkin protectors are crafted using a revolutionary process that melds high response sensitivity, self healing durability, and non-yellowing, optical transparency into a single layer of flexible yet tough film
- Classified as a "smart film" and optically transparent once applied, the LIQuidSkin line seamlessly merges mobile protection and user interactivity into a single enjoyable experience
- Every Screen Protector for Fitbit Charge 2 is backed by our Lifetime Replacement Warranty and 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Personalized Heart Rate Training - Workout efficiently - view real-time heart rate, training zones and calories burned on your smartphone or tablet with compatible training apps. Official HR Monitor of Team Sky, defending champions of the Tour De France.
- Bluetooth 4.0 and ANT+ compatibility allows TICKR to connect to smartphones and tablets, as well as GPS watches by Garmin, Polar, and more. TICKR works with iPhone 4S and later, and with select Android devices using Android 4.3.
- Works with Wahoo RunFit + 50 Smartphone Apps including Nike+ Running, MapMyFitness, Runkeeper, Strava, Apple Health, Cyclemeter and more.
- Pair with Wahoo RunFit or Wahoo 7 Minute Workout and other compatible third party apps to personalize heart rate training zones and maximize your workout.
- Apple Watch Integration - Pair directly with the Apple Watch to track heart rate or sync heart rate data through the Wahoo 7 Minute Workout app or Wahoo RunFit app.