Body Solid Series 7 Smith Machine Review – With Olympic Set
The Body Solid Smith Machine is the product of Series 7 Smith rack squat machine which is ergonomically advanced and biomechanically designed power cage. It is a representation of high-class mechanical engineering, and they maintained meticulous standards in quality. This machine is a combination of the Smith Machine Half Rack and Multi-station Gyms which offers the best power rack that benefits users.
Body Solid’s uses rubber grip which has been equipped with advanced technology designed for Olympic Plates that beats its counterparts in quality, precision, reliability, and price. The incorporated metal sheath gives a smooth fit onto any Olympic bar which is so safe that it has never been easy to lift heavy weight. Because of the demand of this Series 7 Smith machine are among the best-selling machines, and so, this Power Rack for sale tops the chart on most e-commerce sites.
Whom is this product for?
The Series 7 weight rack squat cage works just cool with any bench to focus on intense chest and shoulder practices. Add the optional Selectorized Lat attachment on squat bench rack. This squat rack lets gym aficionados do a wide range of workouts like high and low cable exercises, Lat pulldowns for back, biceps and abs training, triceps press-down for chest and shoulders, cable crossovers for thick and powerful chest, and so on! This Body Solid Smith Machine is for those who seek an item for total body workout for their home gym while taking least place.
|Product Dimensions||78" (L) x 70" (W) x 84" (H)|
|Storage Plates||Six Olympic plates|
|Foot Brace||Diamond plated non-slip|
|Frame Structure Slant Designed||Seven Degree|
|Cross Member Lock-Out Points||20 stops|
|Gun rack system||14 lift-offs|
|Warranty||Lifetime on frame and welds|
The Body Solid Smith Machine Explained
This Series 7 is a precise 7-degree angle Body Solid Smith Machine. It is a perfect gym fitness equipment for strengthening and toning upper and lower body movements. The base of the mainframe has been set to a 7 reversed pitch. For all-out muscle interaction, this machine offers total freedom. The Series 7 is a solid and reliable Smith Machine designed with concentrating on both durability and biomechanics. This ensures that they provide reliable performance for intense chest and shoulder routines.
The Smith Machine features 20 lock-out points with a crosswise piece to give support to the structure keeping user safety in mind. Additionally, it allows a trainer to lift more weight. It provides effective results for exercisers who can get access by turning the bar at 15-degree which facilities a spotter by brushing off the risk of injuries. Plus, its gun rack system has 14 racking positions which come with 17-in durable safeties. And, this can be set for the exercises which demand free-weight movement to a 7-degree reversed pitch to provide lift-off suitable points and conventional racking.
The Olympic Plates is used are impact resistant which will not split, crack or peel. These Squat Stands are impenetrable to rusting, scratching, blistering or color fading as well. This power rack is covered by the preeminent warranty in the industry.
We Liked It Because
- This machine comes with Olympic specifications to fit all the required weights
- They come equipped with a rubberized coating which is durable enough to prevent rust and scuffing. It abates the risk of damaging the walls or floors when in use.
- Numerous lock-out points with a crosswise piece for secure support to the structure for users
- Maximum load capacity is 1,000 pounds of weight plates that gun rack could support
- Olympic Plates are resilient to impact
- If you want to add a smith machine for your home gym that will not take up the whole floor, this one is the right one
What We Did Not Like?
- It does not come with a bench. If you do not have one, you will need to get one for you to work out session.
- These Squat Machines are expensive
Common Questions and Answers
- Question : Does this machine comes with the Olympic bar? Answer :
- Question : Does it have a counter balance? Answer :
This Smith Machine comes with 255 pounds of weight without a separate bar.
Unfortunately, this version does not include this feature. The manufacturer does not focus on it right now.
To conclude, Body Solid Smith Machine is a good adjunct to any home gym. If you are budget conscious and are looking for a cheap squat rack, there is Powerline PSM 144X used Smith Machine under $500. At slightly more than $1,000, you can go for Marcy Smith Machine. But the pulley system is hard to set up on Marcy. There are a wide range of plates out on the market but are not as good as Quad-grip design that ensures reliable and easier performance. This home squat rack is enclosed in a durable rubber which could cause abrasion or damage to equipment due to friction against walls or floors. Plus, this item is for your total body workouts making them an ideal option for a home gym.
Products You May Consider
- Turns any doorway into a personal gym; installs in seconds. Fits up to 35.4 inch wide door frames
- Ideal for pull-ups, push-ups, chin-ups, dips, crunches, and more. Fits up to 35.4 inch wide door frames
- Three grip positions, narrow, wide, and neutral. Foam grips
- Uses leverage to hold against the doorway so there are no screws and no damage to door.
- The door way needs to be 24 - 32 inches wide to accommodate the bar