Xmark Multi-Function Power Tower For Upper Body Exercises
The power tower is an exercise apparatus used to build muscles and strength. Each power tower comes with an overhead bar, and sidebars with dip handle, allowing you to perform exercises for your back, arms, and abdominals among other muscles. If you want to perform pull-ups, dips, and other bodyweight exercises from your home without going to a gym, then the best way do so is buying a power tower.
The XMark Multi-Function Power Tower provides an effective and stable way of performing upper body exercises to shape your upper back and arm muscles, triceps, chest and enhances your abs. It comes with heavy 14-gauge steel mainframe construction with scratch resistant powder coat finish. The workout tower features skid resistant rubber feet to protect your floor from scratching. The xmark power tower offers 350-pound user weight capacity.
The multi-function power tower allows you to different types of exercises. You can do, for example, pull up station, pull up dip station or pullup and dip station and dip station. The free standing pull up bar is covered with non-slip rubber to prevent accidental slippage during your workout.
Many power towers have great difficulty to find the perfect balance between dip bar positioning and stability, but the XMark pull up tower has tried to solve this problem with a thinner but longer frame. The dip bars are closer together in the power tower allowing you are targeting your triceps and chest more directly. The grips are too wide to prevent cuff injuries which may result from a full range of motion.
- Weight: 84 pounds
- Available in 2-color
- User weight capacity: 350 lbs
- Push up handles with rubber grips
- Extra thick 2 inches hi-density cushions
- Narrow and wide grip pull-up bar
- Tough skid resistant feet
- Baked-on-scratch resistant powder coating finish
- Dimension: 54.5 x 48 x 86 inches
We Like It Because
- Perfect for in-home use
- Strong and sturdy design
- Quick and easy to assemble
- Well designed to suit a range of user heights up to 6 feet+
- Easy to move around
- Comfortable armrests and back cushions
The XMark Multi-Function Power Tower is designed to shape your upper body and build powerful ab and back muscles. While exercising with different parts of the power tower, its different parts have a different impact on users’ body shape. For example, the chin up/pull up bar cuts up users upper back and arm muscles, ergonomically spaced twin dip handles work on triceps, raised push up handles define the chest, and a vertical knee raise station enhances your abs. Non-slip rubber cover all handles on the XMark Multi-Function Power Tower with Dip station and pull up bar. This is to prevent hand slippage during your routine workout.
The power tower features skid resistant rubber feet to protect your floor from scratch. The multi-function power tower is available in two colors. The gray variation is slightly costly than the white ones. The price of the power tower is towards the lower end of the market. In conclusion, the XMark Multi-Function Power Tower is ideal for the home gym environment.
Products You May Consider
- Reinforced heel and toe for enhanced durability in high-wear areas
- Rib cuffs for a snug, comfortable fit
- Arch support for a secure fit
- Please click on Size Chart link for men's and women's sizing
- Great with any workout. This resistance band set can be integrated seamlessly with every popular workout program including Yoga, Pilates, and more. Or use them for general exercise, stretching, strength training, power weight programs. The included carry bag makes it easy to take your bands with you and do any workout away from home or your home gym.
- High end exercise bands. Our 12″ by 2″ heavy duty resistance loop bands are made of 100% natural latex - free of non-natural Thermoplastic Elastomer (TPE) and no rubber smell - and come in 5 varying resistance levels. This makes them perfect whether you are just starting to workout or a seasoned workout warrior. Our extra light and light bands are great for beginners, while our medium, heavy and extra heavy exercise bands are targeted for more intermediate and advanced strength training.
- Multiple uses. While these resistance bands are often used for sports and fitness, physical therapists love these physical therapy bands (rehab bands) to help them rehabilitate their patients. Our stretch bands work for people suffering from leg, knee and back injuries and help in recovery from torn MCL and ACL, knee replacement, patella and meniscus rehab. They are also perfect for use by women after pregnancy and birth to keep their bodies in shape.
- Superior quality. All of our exercise resistance bands are thoroughly tested before we ship them out to you. This ensures your bands are easy on skin and free from defects and will provide you with a worry free experience. Take a look at our complimentary instruction guide and 41-page E-Book, where we include dozens of illustrated exercises that demonstrate how to use our resistance bands for legs, arms, back, shoulders, ankles, hips and stomach. Bonus access to our online video workout guide.
- Lifetime guarantee. We stand by the quality of our exercise bands, and if they don't work out for you for any reason then send it back to us for your full money back. We know you will love them.