Beurer Heart Rate Monitor Watch Review for Every Athlete
|Dimensions||0.4 x 0.4 x 0.4 inches|
Trying to work on your total body fitness and started to spend time in the gym or personally at home? After all the sweaty session are you being able to get the data how much calories and fat you burned? There is a question why would I need to know all these things. Really it does not carry that much significance when you feel fit and seems to be fit. Here if you have a heart rate monitor and give you the correct output of your training session nothing going to be changed but you get the right view of your fitness level and you can try to go further to reach the fitness goal.
When there is a fitness target running back of your mind you need to keep the record and need to work hard to beat the personal records and get fit bit by bit. So, how are you going to keep track of all the complex counting of heart rate, calorie and fat burn? The Beurer Heart Rate Monitor Watch comes with the traditional watch that provides the complex reading of heart rate and other reading that indicates the physical condition to some extent. In the following section, we are going to discuss this Beurer product where you would get the chance to judge whether you need it or not in order to track your fitness level.
Whom is this product ideal for?
Generally this kind of gadget suits with the athletes but there is world class still available who doesn’t think you need a heart monitor or something like this to track your fitness. So who needs it?
Athletes now a day goes through various checks in a regular interval so there might not be any need for this kind of watch for them. When general people trying to improve on their fitness it has really something to add value to their fitness training.
Some would say who bothers about this kind of gadget when training is on. Take a simple thing in consideration; are you getting the information automatically a heart rate monitor watch providing you? If yes, then you don’t need it unless you don’t have a watch.
This simple gadget is going to provide you the time, heart rate, calories, and fat burned in a training session or throughout the day. So you can see it has too many things to show you. More or less you can keep track of your daily workout results and give a try to improve your fitness by working hard.
Key Features Of Beurer Heart Rate Monitor Watch
According to the manufacturer it has got the water resistance which is able to resist underwater for 30 minutes. We did not get the chance to examine the watch under water but we hope it’s going to be helpful to check your heart rate at the time of swimming.
Beurer uses a 3V lithium-ion battery to run this heart rate tracker. As we all know lithium-ion batteries are great in quality. The manufacturer stated that the battery can last up to 28 months if used for one hour/day but we don’t think a user going to use it that simple. They would like to make the best use of the watch so the battery may not last long. We hope you may need to change the batter once in a year. To be the best heart rate monitor watch the battery support has to be on top.
Daily Fitness Monitor
It’s a small gadget but shows a lot of things. Firstly it gives you the time which is more important than anything in this world. When it’s time to daily fitness training you will be able to keep track of your heart rate, fat and calorie burning info in the screen. A serious fitness trainee would find a great way to self-motivate when he/ she gets in a touch of a great item like this.
Common Questions and Answers
- Question : What is the approximate lifetime of the battery with this wrist heart rate monitor? Answer :
- Question : How long it can resist under water? Answer :
- Question : How the chest strap transmits the signal? Answer :
You will get a CR 2032 battery with it according to the manufacturer it should last 28 months if a user uses it for 1 hour daily but a heavy user of this watch might not enjoy this long service.
According to the manufacturer, it can last up to 30 minutes under water.
It uses an analog signal transmission to pass the heart rate to the watch.
It’s an electronic watch that can also measure your heart rate as long as the battery is running we hope it will be providing the expected service. All the heartbeat monitor commonly tracks the pulse and from that data, the machine with its own algorithm gets the result how much fat and calorie burned throughout the session.
General users who do not like to spend time on hard physical training can try this watch while walking or jogging. It will help the users to motivate regularly. You will be able to set new targets to burn the calories.
How you can get the best results? The chest strap is a must to get the best result you should not buy any heart monitor without the strap. Keep the strap clean it will help to get the best reading of the pulse. Measure the max heart rate and the average heart rate from that you will find a better view of your heart rate and fitness.
It has got the water resistance so you will be able to use it while swimming but the reading is not guaranteed. So you can see this simple watch is not as simple as it looks.
Ease of use
It’s just like a traditional wristwatch that comes with the fitness information. You just need to tie the watch simply like the wristwatch on your hand and the chest strap just under the chest to get the best pulse from it. You might have seen people keeping the sensor in the lower middle of the chest.
How to use and maintain the watch?
How should we use the strap provided with the item?
To get the heart rate using the provided strap you need to set it just below the chest over your heart to get the best reading.
How often need to change the battery?
Beurer uses a 3V lithium-ion battery for this PM 25 model heart rate watch. According to the manufacturer, the battery should last up to 28 months if you use it daily for an hour.
Our research says it’s a quality product that can help you to get the fat and calories burn in the right way. We have found people who compared it with polar HR and it showed up a great consistency. The results were quite the same. Some of the users found that it does not show the reading right may be the strap is not being able to get their pulse in the right way. It has got an excellent battery that lasts long but we have found a user who cursed it for the battery. It seems you can’t completely rely on the quality of an electronic product.
Our Final Thoughts
When trying to improve the physical condition it really gets tough for all of us to start the training and continue. You will need something that helps to keep you motivated and our research shows if you have some gadgets like Beurer heart rate monitor watch it will help to keep motivated.
A heart monitoring gadget might get you fit but it will sure help you get the pulse reading and will help you push yourself to set a new target of calorie and fat burning daily and get fit. Be fit and be happy!
Products You May Consider
- BUILT-IN MEMORY: Store 1 heart rate training session. Perfect for sports and activities where a wrist unit would be difficult to use.
- GoPro COMPATIBLE: Pair your H10 heart rate sensor directly to the GoPro Hero 5 compatibility camera and overlay your heart rate data onto the recorded video.
- UPDATEABLE FIRMWARE: Firmware updates that enhance the functionality. Operating temperature -10 °C to +50 °C / 14 °F to 122 °F
- ENHANCED BATTERY LIFE: 400 hours of operation time on a user replaceable
- Fits chests measuring 22 to 34 inches. COMFORTABLE FIT: Revised strap design provides the comfort and security needed when exercising.
- Personalized Heart Rate Training - Workout efficiently - view real-time heart rate, training zones and calories burned on your smartphone or tablet with compatible training apps. Official HR Monitor of Team Sky, defending champions of the Tour De France.
- Bluetooth 4.0 and ANT+ compatibility allows TICKR to connect to smartphones and tablets, as well as GPS watches by Garmin, Polar, and more. TICKR works with iPhone 4S and later, and with select Android devices using Android 4.3.
- Works with Wahoo RunFit + 50 Smartphone Apps including Nike+ Running, MapMyFitness, Runkeeper, Strava, Apple Health, Cyclemeter and more.
- Pair with Wahoo RunFit or Wahoo 7 Minute Workout and other compatible third party apps to personalize heart rate training zones and maximize your workout.
- Apple Watch Integration - Pair directly with the Apple Watch to track heart rate or sync heart rate data through the Wahoo 7 Minute Workout app or Wahoo RunFit app.